Clinical Research Services
Acta Health conducts clinical trials in various therapeutic specialties, including lifestyle medicine, cardiovascular diseases, gastrointestinal disorders, migraines and headaches.
Our Clinical Research Services and Capabilities:
- A dedicated research site, fully equipped for standard clinical research assessments
- A team of investigators and coordinators, all certified in Good Clinical Practice (GCP), to screen patients, perform protocol-related procedures and report data accurately
- Subject recruitment in diverse populations conducted in a cost-effective and timely manner
For New Investigators
- Facilitation of clinical research activities at the investigator's practice
- Budget negotiations and the management of research grants
- Training in Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and study procedures for investigators and study coordinators
- Assistance in completion and submission of regulatory documents
For Research Participants
We have conducted various on-site clinical studies since 2011. Our clinical research team of physicians, nurses and medical assistants have five to ten years or more of experience in conducting Phase II, III and late phase clinical trials in various therapeutic specialties, including lifestyle medicine, cardiovascular diseases, gastrointestinal disorders, migraines, and headaches.
Additionally, our site management team has also successfully integrated clinical trials into busy medical practices since 2007, working with physicians to train medical staff and manage research activities, such as protocol review, budgets, and data.